Southeastern Illinois Area Agency on Aging
COVID-19 Vaccination Opportunities:
HMHD Family Clinic COVID-19 vaccines are offered weekly by appointment only.
Call 618.643.5859 for appointment setting information.
Clinics are available to those eligible under Phase 1a and 1b criteria.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Frequently Asked Questions:
What brand of COVID-19 vaccine is administered?
The brand of COVID-19 vaccine offered varies weekly based on the vaccine distributed by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
What are the differences between Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines?
Visit the Centers for Disease Control vaccine information
Eligibility is based on criteria established by the Illinois Department of Public Health. See below for eligibility. Must be an Illinois resident.
If you have questions regarding eligibility, call 618.643.5859, leave your information and your call will be returned.
- Age 65 or older
- Frontline essential worker (Below are example of frontline workers within the eligible categories for Phase 1b, Part 1.)
- First responders
- Fire, law enforcement, 911 worker, security personnel, school officer
- K-12 teacher, school administrator, student support staff, student aide, day care worker and center-based child care provider, home visiting provider, early intervention therapists, Head Start/Early Head Start provider, Preschool for All provider
- Food and agriculture
- Processing plants, veterinary health, livestock services, animal care
- Industrial production of goods for distribution to retail, wholesale, or other manufactures
- Corrections workers and incarcerated individuals
- Correctional officer and staff, jail officer and staff, juvenile facility staff, a worker providing in-person support or services, incarcerated individuals
- U.S. Postal Service worker
- Public transit worker
- Flight crew, bus driver, train conductor, taxi driver, para-transit driver, in-person support, ride sharing service driver
- Grocery store worker
- Bagger, cashier, stocker, pickup, customer service
- Shelters and adult day care staff
- Homeless shelter, women’s shelter, adult day/drop-in program, sheltered workshop
Phase 1 B Plus Eligible Individuals
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Heart Conditions
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Solid Organ Transplant
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Persons with a Disability1 (Not otherwise covered in previous categories.)
For additional eligibility information visit: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/s/phase-1b